OG Kicks in Brighton is looking for an experienced full time sales assistant to join our amazing team. This varied role combines working on the shop floor with receiving stock and assisting with our online orders and customer communications.
We aim to deliver the ultimate shopping experience, so you will need to have a flair for serving and advising customers to achieve a positive lasting impression.
Please only apply if you have previous retail sales experience and a genuine passion for sneakers. Good organisational and IT skills will also be required.
40 hours a week over 5 days. Some weekend working required.
£9.00 to £10.50 per hour depending on age and experience.
- Provide an amazing sales experience
- Process cash and card transactions
- Assist with visual merchandising and keep the shop tidy
- Buy and trade stock from customers under supervision
- Continuously develop your product knowledge
- Assist with inventory management
- Assist with the fulfilment of online sales, and returns as necessary
Qualifications and skills
- Experience in retail sales
- Sound knowledge of trainers and streetwear
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good IT and organisational skills
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Able to stand for an 8-hour shift
- Positive & enthusiastic
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about our brand
- Desire to exceed expectations
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fun, interesting environment
- Store discount
How to apply
Drop your CV in to our store at 42 Bond Street, Brighton BN1 1RD.
Notes about sizing:
We recommend buying the Yeezy 350s half a size up (or a full size if you have wider feet) due to their tighter fit.
Yeezy Slides & Foam Runners
We recommend buying the Yeezy slides and foam runners a full size up to ensure a snug and comfortable fit.
Abbreviations to look out for which will not follow standard sizing:
GS - Grade School: Sneakers made in sizes for children aged around 6 - 10. These also tend to fit adults with smaller feet, but we advise taking half a size up if you’re an adult purchasing these tighter fits. These typically run from a UK 3 to a UK 6.5.
PS - Preschool: Sneakers made in sizes for children aged 3 - 5. These run from a UK Children's 10 to a UK 2.5.
TD - Toddler: Sneakers made in sizes for toddlers. These run from a UK Children's 1.5 to a UK Children's 9.5.
I - Infant: Sneakers made in sizes for Infants. These typically run from a UK Children's 0 to a UK Children's 3.
W - Womens: Sneakers made specifically to fit women's feet. These are typically less wide than the standard shoe fit.
Please note that sizes between brands will fit differently. For example, a size 8 Adidas will not fit the same as a size 8 Nike.